New Warranty Policy effective as of 2/1/2021: Bulletin #21.3SP
Products sold prior to 2/1/21 carry original warranty from the date of installation.
All warranties begin on the date of installation and apply only to the original owner of the equipment.
All equipment must be registered via the Product Registration portal on the SpacePak webiste.
For full details download: SpacePak Warranty Statement
Extended Warranty for SpacePak Certified Contractors
To be eligible for Extended Warranties:
- project/equipment must be registered via the Product Registration Form on the SpacePak website
- installation must have been performed by a SpacePak Certified Contractor in good standing at the time of installation
If all eligibility requirements are met, Limited and Extended Warranties per product type are as follow:
SpacePak Air-to-Water Heat Pumps (Inverter Series Only*)
- Non-certified contractor installations will receive a two (2) year parts and five (5) year compressor warranty
- SpacePak Certified Contractor installations will receive a five (5) year parts and a ten (10) year compressor warranty
*For any Solstice Heat Pump equipment that is non-inverter, please refer to warranty located in the equipment original installation manual.
SpacePak Small Duct High Velocity, Hydronic Fan Coils and Associated Equipment
- Non-certified contractor installations will receive a one (1) year parts warranty
- SpacePak Certified Contractor installations will receive a five (5) year parts warranty
SpacePak Buffer Tanks
- A standard ten (10) year warranty will be issued on all buffer tanks from the date of installation to the original owner
Please email email@example.com with questions.